What is a teaching school and what do teaching schools do?
Meet the team everyonelearning@ Teaching School Alliance
In the everyone learning @ Teaching School Alliance we believe,
- There are aspects and elements of excellence in all of our schools which are transferable and adaptable to a range of contexts. In drawing upon this resource we can improve the quality of teaching in schools and ensure the children in all of the schools we work with receive the best opportunities they can, to be successful learners.
- It’s about learning for everyone, creating knots of activity in which we can change perceptions, improve practice and sustain improvement, in an environment where links and connections are made between the best practice and provision.
- All schools in the Alliance should be able to identify the benefits that being in the Alliance has for all of their learners. We give generously in the knowledge we will learn so much from the generosity of others.
- We should be adaptive and responsive to emerging challenges, meeting those challenges by sharing knowledge, skills, expertise, understanding and potential new ways of working.
- Consciously learning from the learning is at the heart of everything we do; utilising a range of strategies which make explicit the learning processes and skills which enabled that learning to emerge.