The everyonelearning@ Teaching School Alliance has offered an NQT Programme and Appropriate Body service for schools across Greater Manchester since 2015 and we will be continuing to do this.
The offer includes 3 options
|Appropriate Body Service and NQT Development programme||£885|
|NQT Development programme only||£600|
|Appropriate Body Service only||£95 per term – (3 Terms £285)|
- Half termly development sessions led by experienced system facilitators with expertise across a range of settings including SEND.
- Content mirroring the introduction of the 5 key areas of the Early Career Framework with recognition of teaching beyond NQT induction.
- Membership of the Chartered College of Teaching allowing access to the latest educational research journals.
- Sessions underpinned by explicit reference to the Teachers Standards and current evidence based research in these areas.
- A commitment to supporting NQT’s around managing workload and well-being.
- A golden thread that supports the development of teachers as professionals both within and beyond their NQT year.
- Dedicated support and development for identified mentors throughout the NQT induction process.
- An opportunity for NQT’s and mentors to be part of professional learning communities
Appropriate Body Service
- Dedicated support for all NQT’s and their respective schools/Trusts.
- Easy to navigate NQT Portal with dedicated technical support and helpdesk feature.
- Identified staff available to offer advice and guidance.
- Prompt feedback following the submission of termly reports.
- Personalised support for both NQT’s, Schools/Trusts where needed.
- QA visit upon request.
“It’s been extremely useful with the information about different aspects of teaching.”
“The course has given me many opportunities to share my own practice and to hear and learn from other teachers. It gives me time to reflect on my classroom practice and all the elements that work well and new ideas that I can incorporate.
The course is full of learning opportunities for myself to take back to my class room.”
“Good to network and share ideas and experiences.”