Autumn Brochure 2017
- NASENCO Alumni Development Programme
- Person Centered Planning – Facilitator Training On SEND Support- Getting the Assessment Right from the Start to Finish- Making it Manageable
- An Introduction to the role of the SENCO
- Running effective parent workshops to support SEND Learners
- Bespoke SEND School to School Support
- SEND Audit and Review
2017/18 NASENCo in partnership with MMU
TEAM TEACH– One Day Foundation (6 hours)
This course covers personal safety risk reductions, strategies, positive handling, together with documentation and legal guidance.
- Background to Team Teach
- The Legal Framework
- Understanding Aggression
- How feelings drive behaviours
- De-escalation and defusion
- Personal Safety
- Positive Handling
Delegates will receive a Course Workbook and Certificate.
Certification for this course is valid for 36 months.